The following fundamentals skills are required for fresher to have a good start for their career
1. It is mandatory to have hard skills such as technical skills for a job, where as soft skills such as interpersonal skills will sustain their job at work place.
2. Time management is major issue where the new entrant should concentrate for a smart work
3. A good communication skill will be additional boost for their successful career. They should able to read, write and speak with clients.
4. They should also have skills on identifying problems, finding right solutions, selecting right idea and implanting it at right time
5. If they have able to work in a team, it will be a added advantages. Apart from these interpersonal skills, they should have emotional intelligence, positive approach with others.