Top 15 HR Questions
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your greatest strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Why are you leaving (or did you leave) this position ?
5. Why should I hire you?
6. Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
7. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
8. Why do you want to work at our company?
9. What are your career options right now?
10. Why have you been out of work so long ?
11. Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss
12. What good books have you read lately?
13. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized?
14. What are your outside interests ?
15. How do you feel about reporting to a younger person (minority, woman, etc)?
IMPORTANT GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS Even though this particular step of placement process is not followed by all the companies, this is consid...
Frequently Asked Interview Questions You've probably read all the job search books and reviewed your answers for the standard questions ...
PREPLACEMENT TALK tips Do attend the PPT of a company without fail. Be on-time for the PPT. Be on a formal wear with neatly polished shoes. ...
General Tips for Group Discussion A good level of general awareness will come in handy so that you aren't at a loss of words on certain...
Top 15 HR Questions 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. What are your greatest strengths? 3. What are your greatest weaknesses? 4. Why are you l...
GROUP DISCUSSION TIPS 1. The best mantra is to be your natural self. 2. When participating in a GD, assertiveness is important; yo...
Career path finder chart I recently received a mail with a picture which portrays all sort of job availability after completion of scho...
Interview Tips for freshers The following tips may give a boost for the freshers attending an interview 1. Be in the relaxed concentratio...
Benefits of On Campus and Off Campus Placement 1. In on campus placement, the company seeks a good employee for their Concern....
Boost Your Interview IQ - book review This book is written by Carole Martin Interview tips are available and prepared before g...