Tips for hunting jobs abroadDo you wish to work abroad, then you have to broaden your search criteria at international levels. I would like to share some of the job search tool tips which will help you to land on foreign soil to have a bright job career.
1. Have a firm desire to go abroad.
2. Search on web at an International job search web portals. You can also visit some of corporate websites like ford and so on. The sites will have exclusive job offer information.
3. If you have networks with professionals of known, alumni friends then it will make easy your job search. They will help you.
4. Send your resume and job request through mails to the select foreign concerns
5. Search international news papers and trading journals for job information
6. You can also search through Government sources like Government agencies, embassies and trade offices
7. You can participate in the International job fairs which are regularly conducted in foreign countries.
8. You can also make contact to the select companies through phone calls and inquire regarding the job openings.
9. Before going for a job search, complete certification courses like for improving the language proficiency of a particular country
10. Last but not the least, be confident that you will definitely get a good job.
All the Best